Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Buddy

Do I look like a buddy? What is a buddy? How come girls always see me as their buddy? Another girl told me today that I was her good buddy. This is good I guess. It is better than her calling me dumb. The point though is why do I seem to emit this "buddy" scent. I don't know. I just want to be loved and have a family. Too often my eyes have seen the brokenness of relationships. A girl will not complete my life...right? At least if I have a girlfriend I will not have to go into the side of a restaurant on a Sat. night to get my food like I am a leper. When the girl told me today that I was her buddy I could not get the song out of my head..."My buddy and me". Some day soon I hope things will change. Until then, this is your good buddy saying buenos noches.

No comments: