Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fear

I have this one fear that follows me where ever I go. I can never escape it....well two fears. I am deathly afraid of spiders. Other than this, I fear being single for the rest of my life. Some people have the gift of singleness. Do I? Golly I hope not. I think about being married most of the time. I hate this. Why can't I just trust? Maybe someday I will. I was talking to a girl on the phone tonight. She is quite lovely, but I am just her friend. I am always just the friend. This makes me depressed. Then I remember that I signed up for a Half Marathon. What am I thinking? Single this, lonely that. 13.1 miles? I am crazy. As Keith Urban says, "It's love, pain, and the whole crazy thing". At least I won't be thinking about being married for around 2 hours or so.

No comments: