Sunday, February 24, 2008

A letter to her

I think about you every day. This summer it will be two years since I kissed you and you told me you loved me. What went wrong? Was it something I said or did? I miss you so much. We used to talk all time. I knew what was going on in your life and you knew what was going on in mine. I try to put out of my memory that you did not mean the things you said to me. It is all so confusing. When I look into your eyes now, I can see that pain in my face reflecting to me. When hardly speak anymore. This is good perhaps. All I know is that I love you more than myself. I would lay down my life for you without hesitation. Any time you need me I will be there. I know I could treat you better than all the rest. Jesus seems to be telling me no. My heart breaks and my soul weeps. I must trust that He loves me and you too....Still hurts though.

No comments: